The Institute is formed, being the Unit of “Behala Institute of Allied Health Sciences – a Registered Society”, at par with the objective of the Society, to generate self-employment through Vocational Training among the Women, Minorities & financially Backward Communities.
Since establishment of the Institute in the year 2004, it was affiliated with “West Bengal State Council of Technical Education” up to the year 2013 to conduct self-financed STVT courses in Paramedical subjects.
From 2009 till date, we have been participating in “Skill Development for Registered Job-Seekers” Scheme of Ministry of Labour, Govt. of West Bengal, to offer Vocational Training to the educated unemployed youths.
Since 2010 till date, we have been participating in “Skill Development” program of West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation, a Statutory Corporation of Govt. of West Bengal, to offer Vocational Training to the candidates from Minority communities.
From the same time, we have been participating in Modular Employable Skill (MES) scheme under Skill Development Initiative Scheme of Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India, to spread the benefit of free skill development training to the educated, non-skilled trainees.
In the Health Care Sector, demands of the properly trained Male & Female candidates are very high.
Adv. P. B. Bhaumik
Being the unit of a non-profit making Society, the Institute is first recognized Paramedical Institute of its kind in the District of 24 Parganas (South), we have lot to do to generate self-employment. Foremost job is to create awareness on benefit of Vocational Training to the school drop-outs, candidate from minority communities & women. There are so many Governments’ schemes offering free skill development or subsidized Vocational Training on skill development. We shall act as a Vocational Training Provider to implement these schemes of different Ministries of State & Central Government to spread the benefits at grass root level.
From Principal’s Desk
Dr. Kalyan Kumar Das
We have not been offering “Higher Studies”, we have been offering “Vocational Studies” for educated, unemployed youths, solely meant to generate employment or self-employment. Recognized Certificates are essential but solely not a license to be employed. One should acquire specific skill to fit to the demand of the job-market. We believe that we can set your aim, we can show the path, we will develop your entrepreneurship, we will make you computer savvy, sharpen your vision, develop your communication skill. But attendance, dedication, cooperation & jeal to success is yours.
- A reputed Vocational Training Provider in the field of Skill Development and Self Employment Generation since 2004 in HealthcareService Sector.
- Run & Managed by a group of professionals & dedicated social workers.
- Participated by large number of Unemployed Youths, Female candidates & candidates from Minority and underprivileged communities.
- Success rate of placement / self-employment is more than 90% in the relevant field.
- Tie-up with several reputed Hospital, Nursing Home for Internship & Placement.
- Offers Short Term Vocational Training based on M.E.S. under D.G.E.T., Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India and PBSSD, Dept. of Tech Edu, Govt. of WB.
- Skill Development Vocational Training Provider (V.T.P) under WBMDFC.
- Offers Skill Development programs under “KIRAN” project of Kolkata Police.
- We don't award Certificates; we make the Certificates more Skilful and Meaningful.
- Miles ahead in self-employment generation and placement through dedication & cooperation.
For more, please visit: www.biahs.in